Salisbury, QLD 4107
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 8th May 2020
Rent ID: 3830992
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME IN THE HEART SALISBURY WITH HUGE PRIVATE ENTERTAINING DECK AND FULLY FENCED FAMILY FRIENDLY YARD
NB ; DUE TO THE CURRENT COVID 19 PANDEMIC - PUBLIC OPEN HOMES WILL NOT BE GOING AHEAD
Please contact our team on (07) 3277 7727 or firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a video walk through of the property to be sent to your email address.
AVAILABLE DATE 8TH MAY 2020
Renovated with modern open plan living with 2 living areas, this stunning family friendly home will suit a variety of living situations. With established gardens and mature trees, this stunning home also includes a large entertaining deck located at the rear of the home, overlooking the landscaped fully fenced back yard with enough room for the kids to play!
Enjoy the delights of Salisburys own Ainsworth Street shopping district within a short stroll to the Salisbury Sports Club and top class eateries on Ainsworth Street, including Apples on Ainsworth Organic Cafe, Eat Fresh takeaway, the best bakery in Salisbury and a local convenience store or get pampered at Twinkle nails and waxing, all located within walking distance of this immaculate family home.
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE :
- Covered Entry way into formal lounge with air conditioning and a ceiling fan installed, polished wooden floors, front door security screen and insect mesh installed
- Kitchen includes modern stainless steel appliances, electric oven and stove top, dishwasher, double stainless steel sink, polished wooden floors and a breakfast bar. Large light filled windows with security screens and insect mesh installed. Exterior access to covered entertaining deck also with security door and insect mesh installed.
- Dining room / informal lounge room with wall mounted fans included and polished wooden floors
- Huge covered entertaining deck with child friendly gate and privacy screens included
- Master bedroom includes triple door built in robes, luxurious carpet, ceiling fan installed, security screens with insect mesh installed and roller blinds
- 2 remaining bedrooms with luxurious carpet, ceiling fans installed in each room, double door built in robes included, security screens and insect mesh installed on all windows, with roller blinds
- Main bathroom has a shower rose installed over full sized bath tub
- Separate toilet, shower and small powder room included leading from Laundry room
- Large Laundry room includes exterior access to washing line and ample built in cupboards for storage, includes security screens, insect mesh and security door installed on exterior access to back yard
- Established garden beds with easy care lawn within fully fenced yard
- Double lock up garage included with cement driveway
- Small outdoor pet friendly property, by application with conditions applicable
NB : FURNITURE NOT INCLUDED IN TENANCY, USED FOR PHOTOGRAPHIC PURPOSES ONLY
Please call Mark Ward Property on (07) 3277 7727 to register your interest with your best contact details or simply send through an enquiry and one of our team will call you to discuss further. Please email email@example.com for an approved application form or download from our website https://markwardproperty.com/rental-forms/
As we currently have an occupant in place, please do not show yourself through the property!
Salisbury is an outer suburb of Brisbane, just 11 kms south-west of the CBD, with QE2 Hospital & Griffith University (Nathan Campus) in close proximity. This home is in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Coopers Plains/Salisbury has on offer, including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College Junior and Senior Campuses.
With easy access to the Freeway to the North and South Coasts and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square, the location of this home is perfect!
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Salisbury
Lifestyle in Salisbury
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Salisbury is pet-friendly and includes deck, outdoor entertainment, and secure parking. Apply to rent Salisbury today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how