Salisbury, QLD 4107
Rent ID: 1861525
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
9km to CBD,Walk to Nathan campus, Griffith Uni, and QEII hospital
5 to 7 minutes walking to Bus stop servicing routes 120, 125, 124, 121, 599, and 598 to City, Sunnybank Plaza and Garden City Westfield. 30 Minutes bus route to city, UQ and UQT. Close to Griffith University, 5 min walk ALDI Supermarket, QE II Hospital and other facilities; the flat is fully furnished, includes all bills (electricity, water and high speed cable internet). It is three bedroom flat. Three flatmates will share common areas (kitchen, bath and dinning).
Two rooms are available in this three bedroom share flat. another room is by two uni students.
1. A single room includes single bed, individual room lock chair, desk, wardrobe, Rent ($130 Per Week with half year lease or $125pw for one year lease. Available now
2. A double room includes queen bed, individual room lock, chair, desk, wardrobe, Rent ($150 Per Week with half year lease or $45pw for one year lease. Available now
Sorry no pets will be approved at this property.
Bond is 4 x weeks rent and submitted to RTA.
Absolutely Non smokers only
Please contact for inspection arrangement.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Salisbury
Lifestyle in Salisbury
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Salisbury is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent Salisbury.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how