$470 Per Week for 12 Months
S204/231 Harbour Esplanade,
Docklands, VIC 3008
$2,820 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3806849
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Luxury Two Bedroom Apartment - $470 Per Week for 12 Months
The Quays' harbourside location puts you close to everything that matters. Whether your destination is within part of Docklands, the City Center, Melbourne's education precinct or one of its cultural or sporting attractions - an easy walk, effortless bike ride or short tram trip is all it takes to get there. Access to the freeway network and airport is just as convenient.
Beyond The Quays, step into the sophisticated bars, fine dining restaurants and relaxed eateries of NewQuay - Melbourne premier culinary and shopping precinct. NewQuay has something for every taste and time of day, whilst the neighbourhood shops of Harbour Town offer everything from high fashion and homewares to a full line supermarket and Costco Wholesale.
Bringing together sublime architecture, spacious and superbly crafted residences, abundant light, extraordinary views, unsurpassed resident facilities and luxury amenities, it promises inspired harbour living to those fortunate enough to call it home.
Your living spaces at The Quays extend far beyond the four walls of your own residence and include amenities and personal services found only in the most lavish home or luxurious hotel, uncluding access to a full size gym, swimming pool, sauna, tennis court, resident lounge, cinema, open-air garden and BBQ areas.
-Large and light filled bedroom
-Spacious open-plan living, kitchen, lounge area
Inspection is a must. Don't miss out on being a part of the Docklands' most sought after residential addresses at TheQuays..
INSPECTIONS BY APPOINTMENT OR VIDEO INSPECTION - PLEASE REGISTER WITH AGENT
Ironfish Real Estate Inspection Update:
Please note some key changes to our open for inspection as we continue to work through the current Coronavirus situation;
- All Open for inspection have been banned by Australian Government
- Only Private inspection allow at this stage
- Please refrain from touching surfaces within the property where possible
- We encourage you to send in your enquiry and one of our colleagues will be in touch with you.
We also request you refrain from attending any private inspection if you have:
- Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
- Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
- Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
Please contact the agent if you have any further question and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.
Thank you for your understanding as we work through this situation together.
1 Car port
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Docklands
Lifestyle in Docklands
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Docklands could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent S204/231 Harbour Esplanade, Docklands today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how