S11.07/178 Thomas Street,
Haymarket, NSW 2000
Rent ID: 4102913
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
'THE QUAY' NEAR NEW 2 BEDROOMS + STUDY APARTMENT WITH DARLING HARBOUR WATER VIEWS
Situated in the heart of the vibrant CBD, with everything at your doorstep, The Quay represents the best opportunity to enjoy the relaxed but sophisticated life of city living.
Apartment S11.07 is impeccably presented with a spacious free flowing layout. Highly positioned, on level 11, and draped in natural northerly sunlight. With exceptional Darling Harbour water views that stretch to the city skyline and beyond, from your balcony you can enjoy the evening fireworks display.
This luxurious apartment offers a substantial 82sqm of internal living plus 8sqm of balcony space featuring high quality finishes throughout including floor to ceiling windows, natural stone floors, louvered screens, internal laundry, ample storage and two double bedrooms both with built-ins, a spacious and bright living area with a study cove which is big enough to be used as a home office. It also features a large balcony enclosed with louvered privacy screens usable as indoor/outdoor space.
- Total Area Size 90sqm, 2 bedroom + study area with 82sqm internal and 8 sqm balcony
- Great views from the lounge and the second bedroom
- Floor to ceiling glass allows abundance of natural light
- Excellent storage throughout
- NBN Fast Internet and Foxtel ready
- Spacious bedrooms both with built in wardrobes
- Deluxe Caesarstone kitchen, with a large island benchtop with Miele appliances, gas cooking and dishwasher
- Modern bathroom with a bathtub plus a ensuite off the main bedroom
- Reverse cycle air conditioning with Multizone
- Video Intercom
- Internal Laundry with dryer
- Secure parking space plus secure storage cage, with lift access
- Gym and Unique podium garden landscape area with BBQ facilities
Ideally located, The Quay is a short walk to local amenities within metres to Darling Harbour, Central Station, Light Rail, University of Technology Sydney, Sydney TAFE, UTS Insearch , UTS library and Dr Chau Chak Wing Building of Business School, Chinatown, Powerhouse Museum, Market City, Paddys Market & Westfield Shopping Centre.
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Haymarket
Lifestyle in Haymarket
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Haymarket includes intercom and air-conditioning. Apply to rent S11.07/178 Thomas Street, Haymarket today!