ROOM D/34 Rosedale Street,
Coopers Plains, QLD 4108
$540 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3742299
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This room is in a home situated in a convenient location.
Coopers Plains Train station is less than 200m distance - providing a handy transport option for people using public transport.
It's situated close to a multitude of local shops, all within easy walking distance.
If you are looking for a room in a furnished home with friendly, easy-going residents, please call H1 Real Estate to book an inspection.
- Short walk to railway station and bus stops
- Close to Griffith University and QE II hospital
- Short drive to vibrant Sunnybank shopping precincts
- Easy access to multiple motorways
- Well maintained shared facilities - kitchen, bathroom and living room.
For more information, call H1 Real Estate today to book an inspection!
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Coopers Plains
Lifestyle in Coopers Plains
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at ROOM D/34 Rosedale Street, Coopers Plains before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how