ROOM 2/8 O'rourke Close,
Murdoch, WA 6150
$500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 923482
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SHARED LIVING WITH WI-FI - WALK TO MUDOCH UNIVERSITY AND TRAIN STATION
THIS HOME HAS A BELOW GROUND POOL
Murdoch has ample on offer, being located to the new Fiona Stanley Hospital and Murdoch University. Situated between South Street and Leach Highway, these main roads allow for easy access into the Perth CBD and Fremantle City. Fremantle being only a short distance offers a touch of the cosmopolitan lifestyle with award winning restaurants and cafes, yearly festivals and of course the clear blue sea. Alternatively if you are looking for a great place to shop Garden City is the place to be. Your local IGA (7 day grocery store ), Newsagency, Post Office and other convenience stores are all in walking distance.
- Easy Care Floorboards to Bedroom
- King Size Single Bed and Side Drawers plus Built in Study Area
- Huge Open plan kitchen overlooking below ground pool area
- Ducted Evaporative Air Conditioning - Air Conditioning Vent to Bedroom
- Wood heating
- Sparkling below ground pool
- Outdoor entertaining area
Available Now at $125.00 per week. No pets allowed. Shed is not for tenant use.
Wi Fi is included in the rent.
Electricity, gas and water usage shared by all live in tenants.
Please drive past the property, but do not enter. For further information and to make an appointment to view, please contact the Property Manager (MO).
Realty One does not accept online applications through 1Form. Properties must be viewed and an application form collected upon viewing or refer to our website for an application form.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Murdoch
Lifestyle in Murdoch
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Murdoch is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent ROOM 2/8 O'rourke Close, Murdoch.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how