$230 pwHow much could you borrow?
ROOM 1/42 Orwil Street,
Frankston, VIC 3199
$460 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4728307
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CLICK THE "REQUEST AN INSPECTION" BUTTON TO BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR VIRTUALLY INSPECT AND APPLY FOR THIS PROPERTY AS PER THE VIDEO INSPECTION WITHOUT A PHYSICAL INSPECTION.
The bedroom comes fully furnished & ALL utility bills (Electricity, water, gas & Internet) & WIFI is included.
- High Speed NBN Internet.
- Rooms are spacious each with lots of natural light and come complete with an ensuite, Double bed, kitchenette including a sink, Smart Tv, Desk, Chair, side table, walk-in-robe, microwave & bar fridge.
- Air conditioning (HEATING & COOLING) and TV points in each bedroom including Smart TV.
- Ample wardrobe space, eight (8) of the nine (9) bedrooms have a walk-in robe, bedroom number nine (9) has a large built-in robe.
- All bills are included
- Plenty of parking at front of the property.
- High Security
- Functional cooking station including oven, hot plates and all kitchen utensils.
- Scheduled cleaning of common areas (not bedrooms) and garden maintenance.
- Low maintenance Living.
- Superb position, beach side of the freeway. Easy Freeway access.
- Moments to Frankston CBD, Frankston/ Eastlink & Peninsula Link Freeway, public transport or the beach.
Studio level living of this nature doesnt come by often, contact us today to avoid disappointment.
Room 1 - $265 per week
Room 2 - $290 per week
Room 3 - $265 per week
Room 4 - $290 per week
Room 5 - $265 per week
Room 6 - $290 per week
Room 7 - $265 per week
Room 8 - $265 per week
Room 9 - $320 per week
0 Car spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Frankston
Lifestyle in Frankston
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Frankston? ROOM 1/42 Orwil Street, Frankston could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes fully furnished.