Richmond Hill, QLD 4820
$920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 11th December 2020
Rent ID: 876043
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
TWO STOREY THREE BEDROOM UNIT
Neat two storey three bedroom unit. Two bedrooms with SS AC and main bedroom with BIR and private balcony. Downstairs has open plan lounge dining and kitchen. Upstairs bathroom with shower. Ceiling fans and security screens throughout. Open carport. Grounds are maintained by contractor. Close to town centre. For more information or to arrange an inspection please contact us at Jensen's Real Estate and Livestock.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richmond Hill
Lifestyle in Richmond Hill
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with balcony. Richmond Hill is perfect for the growing family.