Railway Estate, QLD 4810
$1,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2781496
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Unit Available! Freshly Painted Exterior and Brand New Landscaping!
Near-new and ready to move in. A unit that has everything you could possibly need. Located only minutes from the City, Castle Hill and The Strand.
• Modern Kitchen with Granite bench tops and dishwasher
• Spacious open plan dining/living opening to large balcony
• 2 good sized carpeted bedrooms with mirrored built-ins
• Spacious bathroom, separate shower and stand alone bathtub
• Internal laundry with sink and dryer, separate toilet
• Tiles throughout and fully air conditioned for comfort
• Security screened and lock up remote controlled garage
• Security coded entry and intercom
Contact our office on (07) 4725 8899 for a viewing.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Railway Estate
Lifestyle in Railway Estate
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Railway Estate is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent Railway Estate.