R4/62 Tait Street,
Kelvin Grove, QLD 4059
$680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4660889
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LAST ROOM LEFT! Modern Shared accommodation in Kelvin Grove - Perfect for QUT Students!
> Fully Furnished bedrooms and living area, including kitchen
> Free fortnightly cleaning of common kitchen, lounge and bathrooms
> Electricity, Internet, Water & Gas all INCLUDED!
This brand new house has just been completed and features modern appliances and fixtures. The property is located in Kelvin Grove, just around the corner from everything! When you're studying at QUT Kelvin Grove, the property is only a few minutes away - so your commute will be quick and easy each day. At the property, there are six great housemates. The home has all of the modern conveniences, and is home to some great housemates! Just minutes walk to QUT Kelvin Grove and Brisbane City, these rooms wont last long. The rental payment covers all outgoings, providing hassle free accommodation and simple budgeting.
Your Bedroom includes:
Bedroom 4: Standard Room
Rental Rate: $170 p/w
- Medium room: (9.5m2)
- King Single bed with bedside table
- Study desk & chair
- Built-in wardrobe
- Individually lockable room for privacy
Common Area Includes:
- Electric cooktop & oven
- Fully furnished and equipped kitchen with all cooking utensils
- Lounge with common t.v. unit
- Shared laundry with brand new washing machine
- Wireless internet set-up and ready
- Walking Distance to parks, cafes and the Kelvin Grove Village
- Common area cleaners for kitchen, lounge and bathroom
- All Yard maintenance is included in the rent
Education Facilities Close by:
QUT Kelvin Grove 900m
UQ Medical School, Herston 1.8km
Brisbane City - Queen Street 3.5 km
QUT Gardens Point - 2 George Street 4.2 km (Free Bus)
Public Transport: Buses operate to the Brisbane CBD very frequently (15minutes) on Herston Road (150m) and Kelvin Grove Rd (500m) as well as the QUT Kelvin Grove Busway Stop (1.2 km).
Due to the current COVID-19 Pandemic, we ask that you inspect digitally before you inspect physically. Please view the videos and photos we have made available online and only book an inspection if you require a physical inspection.
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
1. Send an online enquiry via the "Email Agent" or "Contact Us" button, this button may have a different name depending on the website you view the ad.
2. Call our office and we will book you into an inspection.
1 Car port
Built In Wardrobe
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kelvin Grove
Lifestyle in Kelvin Grove
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Kelvin Grove comes unfurnished. Apply to rent R4/62 Tait Street, Kelvin Grove today!