From $410.00 p/w
Quakers Hill, NSW 2763
$1,640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3600270
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Brand New - 2 Bedroom Apartment - Walk To Station! - 2x WEEKS FREE RENT!!
These BRAND NEW apartments are centrally located within a two minute walk to Quakers Hill station, buses and only a short 10 minute drive to Rouse Hill Town Center and Blacktown Westpoint. Access to the M7 Motorway is only minutes away by car!
These brand new apartments are beautifully designed and will certainly tick all the boxes!
- Two spacious bedrooms with BIRs and ensuite to main
- Open plan lounge and dining area
- Gourmet kitchen complete with stone bench top, stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Entertainers balcony
- Single carpark in basement with storage
- Split system air conditioning
- Tiled throughout
- Video intercom for security
- Long term lease available
- Pets neg
- NBN Ready
- Water, Gas and Electricity not included
- Available NOW
- Two bedroom apartments from $410.00 per week
- 2X WEEKS RENT FREE **Conditions apply
NB: Photos are indicative only
ALL PROPERTIES ARE AVAILABLE TO INSPECT BY APPOINTMENT OR AS ADVERTISED CONTACT SHELDON TALBOT 0449 552 668 TODAY!
**Our agency ACCEPT 1form tenancy applications, please apply online via 1form.com.au
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Quakers Hill
Lifestyle in Quakers Hill
You could be living at Quakers Hill before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how