Power St Street,
Hawthorn, VIC 3122
$1,868 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4241315
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Spacious 2 bedroom at a great location
Lease transfer: Starting from the 15th of Feb, the contract ends on the 10th of July, so 5 months left. After that can be continued on a month by month basis. A very spacious two-bedroom second/top floor apartment at an excellent location (Power st, Hawthorn) for $420 only (we have got a great deal!). Sadly, we have to leave this beautiful place as we're moving interstate.
The features include:
- 2 generous sized bedrooms with built-in robes and a lot of sunlight (can be covered with blinds for complete darkness)
- Large lounge/dining room with reverse cycle air conditioner
- Spacious modern kitchen/meals area that is removed from the lounge/dining comes with dishwasher and gas cooktop, oven
- Fully tiled and spacious bathroom/laundry with independent bathtub and a separate WC.
- Private balcony with city skyline views
- Plenty of storage space around the unit, off-street parking spot
All this in a great location within 5 km of the CBD in a leafy street with walking distance to trams, train station (Hawthorn, Glenferrie). The apartment is well removed from the street and only a short walk to the Yarra River, close to Swinburne University.
Bonus: You can get a free couch and a couple of other items as we won't be able to move them with us. If you don't have your furniture such as fridge & washing machine we will be selling ours at a very good price, so you won't need to go through buying everything from scratch.
Please DM me if you have any questions.
1 Car space
Built In Wardrobe
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hawthorn
Lifestyle in Hawthorn
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Hawthorn includes air-conditioning, heating, and built-in wardrobe. Apply to rent Power St Street, Hawthorn today!