From $590 per night
Port Douglas, QLD 4877
- 7 Beds
- 7 Baths
- 2 Cars
Contact for Bond
Rent ID: 71840
Villa Empat Puluh Dua, Port Douglas
7 Bedrooms - 7 Bathrooms - Sleeps up to 14 - From $590 per night
Perched high on forested Flagstaff Hill overlooking the town of Port Douglas and the Coral Sea, Villa Empat Puluh Dua is a place of peace and luxury. Sweeping views of rainforest, beach and mountains, the sound of falling water and breaking waves, birdsong and tropical breezes are Empat Puluh Dua's essence.
This holiday beach house is a place for families and friends to be together, or for couples to retreat from the world. Revel in the myriad activities that Port Douglas has to offer or simply relax by the villa's pool and do as little as you wish.
The villa is just five minutes' walk from Port Douglas' beautiful Four Mile Beach, and five minutes from the centre of town. It is surrounded by some of the most magnificent natural environments on the planet. Among the best diving and snorkelling sites on the Great Barrier Reef are found directly off Port Douglas, and the lovely fringing reef of the Low Isles lies just offshore.
World Heritage rainforest surrounds the Port Douglas area. The area affords opportunities for all kinds of active relaxation from game fishing to golf. High quality shopping and dining in Port Douglas are within easy walking distance, and the town's Sunday markets are some of the best in the region.
Relax and retreat in magnificent tropical surroundings on the shores of the Coral Sea. Take endless beach walks, watch rainforest sunsets. Swim, snorkel, sail, slumber. Be pampered in body and soul.
The villa is a place for families and friends to be together, or for couples to retreat from the world. Revel in the myriad activities that Port Douglas has to offer or simply relax by the villa's pool and do as little as you wish. Pricing for this property is dependent on the number of bedrooms required.
- 7 bedrooms (2K, 5Q)
- 7 bathrooms, 2 Powder rooms
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- All linen, bath and beach towels provided
- Bathrobes provided
- Close to Macrossan Street
- Gourmet kitchen
- Inclinator provides easy access to all levels
- Large verandas
- Private wet edge swimming pool
- Sitting room
- Stunning tropical gardens with water features
- Wet Bar
- Villa Empat Puluh Dua, your private tropical paradise
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Port Douglas
Lifestyle in Port Douglas
This 7 bedroom, 7 bathroom villa in Port Douglas includes pool. Apply to rent Port Douglas today!