From $395 per night
Port Douglas, QLD 4877
- 3 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 1 Car
Contact for Bond
Rent ID: 70609
Chez Willow Villa 3, Port Douglas
3 Bedrooms - 4 Bathrooms - Sleeps up to 6 - From $395 per night
This spacious three-bedroom villa places you only steps from iconic Macrossan Street boutiques, restaurants and bars, in the heart of the Port Douglas Township. Located close to famous Four Mile Beach, Chez Willow Villa 3 offers a dream holiday for friends and family.
Fully air-conditioned and screened, the villa's cheerful colourful accents and artworks by local artists reflect the lush tropical surrounds. Rooms are spacious, yet intimate, and in an instant you will feel welcome in this home. Other features downstairs include open-plan living, large kitchen with full amenities, powder room and laundry facilities.
Upstairs you are greeted by three large bedrooms, each with en-suite - two complete with spa baths - built-in robes and private balconies. The huge master bedroom offers King size bed and flat screen television.
One of only four in this popular holiday complex, you will enjoy peaceful evenings outside under the covered pavilion with alfresco dining area and barbecue, overlooking the private pool with waterfall feature, surrounded by tall hedges for privacy.
Spend days floating in the pool and evenings soaking under the stars. If you can tear yourself away from the villa's pool, head down to the beach or explore the area for everything Port Douglas and the Daintree has to offer, with the reef and rainforest at your door step. Throw off the shackles and nourish the soul at Chez Willow.
- 3 bedrooms (2K, 1K split)
- 4 bathrooms
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- All linen, bath and beach towels provided
- Art work by local artists
- Complimentary mid stay service for bookings of 8 nights or more
- Direct bathroom access from pool
- Foxtel entertainment with Foxtel Sports
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Insect screens throughout
- Laundry facilities
- Located near the corner of Macrossan Street and Davidson Street
- NBN Wi-Fi
- Open-plan living and alfresco dining space
- Outdoor poolside dining pavilion with BBQ
- Private balcony off each bedroom
- Private pool with water feature
- Private secure garage
- Quiet complex of only four villas
- TV/DVD player
- Two spa baths
- Unique indoor atrium
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Move in with Vodafone nbn™ with unlimited data.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Port Douglas
Lifestyle in Port Douglas
Want to live in Port Douglas? Port Douglas could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 4 bathroom villa comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Contents Insurance. Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions Apply