From $225 per night
Port Douglas, QLD 4877
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Contact for Bond
Rent ID: 690043
See The Inlet, Port Douglas
1 Bedroom - 1 Bathroom - Sleeps 2 - From $225 per night
See the Inlet is a charming, full sized self-contained studio apartment offering features such as kitchenette, spa bath, laundry, open plan living area and sizable timber deck on which to sit, relax and take in the great village atmosphere from the street activity below.
Adjacent to The Courthouse Hotel and located near the corner of highly-popular Macrossan and Wharf Streets, this first floor studio apartment is located within the heart of Port Douglas Village, surrounded by high-end boutiques and a vast array of dining options.
The pool area, with its beautifully maintained garden, offers a shady oasis in which to enjoy a refreshing swim.
The panoramic views are nothing short of stunning: parkland leading to inlet waterways, blue sky and mountains on the horizon. The interior incorporates the sleeping, dining and lounge areas in one large, well-designed space, perfect for couples or business travellers.
With Macrossan Street just steps from your front door, the marina and inlet a short stroll, and Four Mile Beach at the end of the street, See the Inlet offers the perfect balance of luxury and location.
- 1 bedroom (1 King)
- 1 bathroom incorporating spa bath and laundry
- All linen, bath and beach towels provided
- Fully air-conditioned and ceiling fans
- Fully equipped kitchenette
- Large spacious verandah
- Swimming pool
- Located near the corner of Macrossan and Wharf Streets
- Open-plan design
- Overlooking the Port Douglas Sunday Markets
- Perfect for couples or honeymooners
- Studio apartment
- Undercover parking available
- Water views over Dickson Inlet
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Port Douglas
Lifestyle in Port Douglas
Want to live in Port Douglas? See The Inlet/18-20 Wharf Street could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom studio comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Get your power, water + more connected for FREE!
Check to see if you're a good tenant.
- From $220 per night
- Port Douglas