From $320 per night
Port Douglas, QLD 4877
Rent ID: 690042
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beach Villa 5, Port Douglas
3 Bedrooms - 2 Bathrooms - Sleeps up to 6 - From $300 per night
Perfect for the tropical family holiday getaway, Beach Villa 5 continues to impress guests with its ideal location - close to the beach and a short walk into the centre of town - along with its homely interiors and relaxed atmosphere.
Beach Villa 5 is a delightful open-plan two-level villa featuring three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a private heated saltwater swimming pool. With Wi-Fi and Foxtel available to you, this well-appointed and comfortable abode offers a pool-side alfresco bar area with raised sun deck, indoor and outdoor entertainment and dining, and lush tropical surrounds.
The private upstairs master suite boasts a walk-in robe and en-suite bathroom, with one additional recently renovated bathroom located on the lower level. The fully air-conditioned property includes full laundry and kitchen facilities, the use of adult pushbikes and a remote control garage.
This small complex of six villas is private and secure, with coded pedestrian gate access, and is a two minute stroll to the beach.
- 3 bedrooms (1K, 1K split, 1 Single, 1 trundle)
- 2 bathrooms
- Alfresco dining and bar area
- All linen, bath and beach towels provided
- Close to beach esplanade
- Coded pedestrian gate
- Full laundry facilities
- Fully air-conditioned
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Fully fenced
- Lock-up garage with remote
- New and upgraded soft furnishings
- Push bikes available for your use
- Sunny, private saltwater pool, heated in cooler months
- Tropical gardens
- Upstairs master retreat
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Port Douglas
Lifestyle in Port Douglas
Picture yourself living at Port Douglas. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: pool.