From $650 per night
Port Douglas, QLD 4877
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Contact for Bond
Rent ID: 50343
19 Murphy Street, Port Douglas
4 Bedrooms - 3 Bathrooms - Sleeps up to 8 - From $650 per night
Resting directly above Port Douglas village, 19 Murphy Street will instantly welcome you with its rustic charm and decor. This timber pole home - fitted with warm wooden finishes and surrounded by natural elements - is spread out over three levels and is just a few minutes' walk to the heart of town, yet still offers the peace and tranquillity of a rainforest retreat.
This unique, custom home features high ceilings and an open-concept design. The large, spacious living area flows into the fully equipped kitchen, featuring stainless steel appliances, wooden cabinets, large breakfast bar, ample cookware, dishwasher and gas cook top plus coffee machine - and opens up to the wraparound balcony.
Outside dining is set for eight guests, with plenty of outdoor furniture sprawled across the extensive decks. Enjoy a sunset barbeque dinner, take a soak in the private lagoon-style pool or simply rest and relax on your private sun lounges.
This beautifully appointed home's four air-conditioned bedrooms sleep up to eight guests in comfort. Three bedrooms, each with private balcony, are located on the entrance level. The additional fourth bedroom is located on the ground level - a self-contained residence, which also offers a small kitchenette plus second lounge area, as well as full bathroom and laundry facilities, and leads out to the large pool deck.
Private enough for one, two or three couples, and large enough for the biggest family, this treetop home presents everything you need - location, space and privacy, comfortable beds and furnishings - making it one of our top holiday properties for a gathering of friends or family.
- 4 bedrooms (1K, 2Q, 2S)
- 3 bathrooms
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- All linen, bath and beach towels provided
- Beautiful tropical flowers await your arrival
- Bi-fold doors
- Bose sound system
- Central location, close to shops and restaurants
- Complimentary mid stay service for bookings of 8 nights or more
- Dual living areas
- Full laundry facilities
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Office work space
- Outdoor dining with BBQ
- Outdoor shower
- Private deck from each bedroom
- Second kitchenette
- Shady, private pool with large deck
- Timber features and construction
- Tropical rainforest surrounds
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Port Douglas
Lifestyle in Port Douglas
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house. Port Douglas is unfurnished and available to rent.