from $1,000 per night
Port Douglas, QLD 4877
Rent ID: 3046515
- 4 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beachfront Bliss, Port Douglas
'Beachfront Bliss' is located in the exclusive Beachfront Mirage estate. This recently constructed luxurious beach house has been thoughtfully designed by Sydney architect Andrew Tzannes.
Comfortably sleeping 12 people, 'Beachfront Bliss' boasts 4 bedrooms, 4 indoor/outdoor bathrooms, large media room and naturally lit open plan living/dining space. This property could just be the space you have been looking for to experience a family holiday you will look back on fondly for years to come.
You'll be spoiled for choice as you contemplate taking a stroll with the kids to the beach via the easily accessible walkway; Or maybe working on that sun kissed glow, whiling away the hours on the comfy day bed & sun lounges by the generous sized swimming pool.
Why not create a culinary feast in the superior, ultra-modern kitchen. Open the huge sliding glass doors to experience the soothing evening breeze. Congregate at the beautifully crafted timber dining table, then relax outside with a 'vino' from the alfresco wine fridge.
Cool off in air-conditioned comfort whilst you catch a film on one of the 3 digital internet enabled tv's in the home. Offering complimentary WIFI throughout plus an Apple tv, the inclusion of a large media room serves as an ideal space to entertain the children/tweens. When not swimming in the pool, there are also a selection of outdoor games (Petanque/Finsk) and bikes/helmets to keep the kids busy.
Beachfront Mirage is conveniently located close to the town hub and Crystalbrook Marina for easy access to restaurants, cafes, shopping and trips to the Great Barrier reef.
Your holiday awaits.
- Private Access to Four Mile Beach Walkway – 30m to beach
- Open plan, modern beach home living
- 4 spacious bedrooms (2K, 8ks)
- 4 bathrooms
- Main bedroom and Guest bedroom have TVs
- 2 bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms - Separate shower and bath, indoor/outdoor showers, private courtyards
- 3rd Bathroom with separate bath and indoor/outdoor shower
- 4th Guest bathroom with shower
- All bathrooms have hairdryers
- All bedrooms with Block out Blinds/Curtains
- Main bedroom featuring large walk-in robe
- All bedrooms with ample, built-in wardrobe space
- Gourmet kitchen featuring European appliances including full gas cooktop, dishwasher, fridge with ice maker
- Zip Instant Boiling, chilled and sparkling tap with filtered water
- Nespresso Coffee machine
- Gas BBQ in outdoor entertaining breezeway
- Dual sided, indoor/outdoor, stone faced gas fireplace
- Indoor dining table for 10 people
- Additional outdoor dining table
- 10m heated saltwater swimming pool (heated in winter months only, June – September)
- 2m x 2m outdoor daybed
- Sun deck with comfortable sun lounges
- Outdoor umbrella by the pool
- Cinema room featuring 75" smart LED TV with access to Netflix, Stan etc PLUS an Apple TV
- BOSE surround sound entertainment system
- Additional 65" smart TV in the living room
- WIFI throughout
- Bikes and Helmets for use during your stay
- A selection of games – Petanque, finsk
- Fully air-conditioned and ceiling fans
- Undercover parking for 2 cars
- Full laundry facilities with front loading washing machine and condenser dryer
- All linen including beach towels are provided
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Port Douglas
Lifestyle in Port Douglas
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom house. Port Douglas is unfurnished and available to rent.