$480 - $500
Plenty, VIC 3090
$2,167 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3347596
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Space, quality and ideally located to transport and cafe precinct.
Positioned on the ground floor, this spacious and light filled 2 bedroom apartment with security entrance and double car garaging is brand new and offers large stone kitchen with gas hot plates and dishwasher, spacious open plan living opening to private courtyard, heating / cooling, built-in robes in both bedrooms, separate toilet/powder, deluxe main bathroom , second toilet.
Impressively located close to private and public schools, lively shopping and trendy cafes, easy access to the Metropolitan Ring Road, buses along Diamond Creek Rd and Greensborough railway station just a short drive away.
Inside you will find:
- stunning stone kitchens, full sized dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Open Living flows to courtyard
- Heating / Cooling
- 2 Big bedrooms with carpet and fully fitted built in robes
- Central bathroom
- Huge fitted laundry
- High ceilings throughout
- Private courtyard
- 2 car garage
- Alarm system
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2020. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Plenty
Lifestyle in Plenty
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Plenty is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent Plenty.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how