PLEASE Contact Agent For Full Address,
Hawthorn, VIC 3122
$4,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3176402
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Sprawling family home with expansive maintained gardens
Spacious and freshly painted, this solid brick 1940s home is located on a sought-after prime Hawthorn Street, walking distance to prestigious schools and delightful Auburn Village. Glenferrie Road shops are just a 5 min drive or a longer but easily doable walk, as is vibrant Camberwell Junction. Complemented by an array of authentic features, the property provides generous rooms, ducted heating throughout and garden maintenance is included.
- front porch and entrance hall
- four very spacious bedrooms all with polished boards and built in robes
- central bathroom with period features including terrazzo floors
- second bathroom incorporating laundry
- powder room
- refurbished kitchen with Miele appliances and ample storage
- dining room with original timber panelling and feature-lighting overlooking rear garden and undercover patio
- north- facing living room with ornate original pressed copper shelving and deco feature-lighting
- air conditioning
- tandem garage (*height clearance 1.7m) and store room
- separate non-powered bungalow - perfect for a kids playroom / cubby or artist's studio or just more storage!
With beautiful parkland nearby along with Carey Baptist Grammar, Preshil, MLC, Xavier College, Ruyton Girls, and an easy tram ride to Scotch College.
Please enjoy a virtual inspection or contact the agent for more details.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to the inspection time.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need an application code to apply, supplied after you have inspected the property or completed a unseen waiver during Stage 4 Restrictions.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hawthorn
Lifestyle in Hawthorn
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Hawthorn comes unfurnished. Apply to rent PLEASE Contact Agent For Full Address, Hawthorn today!