Thornbury, VIC 3071
$3,585 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 10th May 2021
Rent ID: 2416823
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
TOWNHOUSE BOASTING SOPHISTICATION AND COMFORT
Located only 7kms from the city, this home offers you inner city living combines with suburban comfort. Amazing location with tram and train literally minutes walk - 5 mins walk to tram (86 tram) and 10 mins walk to Thornbury train station, and offering undercover parking and storage cage.
This spacious and stylish townhouse is perfectly positioned in a sought after pocket of Thornbury and is just a short stroll from bustling High Street, close to retailers restaurants and Penders Park.
This 2 levels townhouse itself is appointed with everything you would expect and dozens of surprising details - at first you will appreciate the generous space, open plan and abundant light, then you will fall in love with the stylish finishes and colour choices and be impressed by all the creature comforts - heating and cooling, dishwasher, and gas cooktop.
- Polished Floorboards
- Undercover parking with storage cage
- Stone benchtops
- Courtyard with shed and storage
- 2 generous sized bedrooms (carpet) with ensuite on the upper level
- Lounge/ Living, Kitchen and Powder room on the ground level
Book in quick to inspect this property as it is sure to be snapped up quickly.
Please check inspection times prior to inspection as times may vary without notice.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Thornbury
Lifestyle in Thornbury
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Pender Street, Thornbury, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Thornbury.