P307/348 St Kilda Road,
Melbourne, VIC 3004
$1,477 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4588971
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
STUNNING LOCATION - Furnished apartment ready to move into
Situated in one of the most idyllic locations in Melbourne with The Botanical Gardens, the Shrine, Albert Park Lake, NGV (National Gallery of Victoria) and the CBD all within easy short access from your door. This stunning light filled one-bedroom apartment in the striking St. Kilda Road precinct, perfect for city professionals who want an easy commute into the CBD or smart investors who can enjoy fantastic returns.
Features of this furnished property include:
- Modern kitchen with induction cooktop, electric oven, pantry and ample storage
- Open plan lounge with its large sized wall unit, is ideal for everyday living
- Study nook
- Floor to ceiling windows with optimising amazing views lush Botanical gardens
- Bedroom is fitted with a built-in robe and has easy access to the tasteful bathroom.
- Laundry cavity
- Bathroom with shower-over-bath
- Secure Entrance
- Note: Rare permits available for one on-street car park
Lookout the windows and gaze into the tranquility of the Royal Botanical Gardens and Shrine of Remembrance after a hectic day. St. Kilda Road trams at the doorstep provide easy access to the city. Love the St. Kilda Road lifestyle with moments to cafes, bars and restaurants, Albert Park Lake, and Chapel Street Shopping.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. P307/348 St Kilda Road, Melbourne is fully furnished and available to rent.