$700 per week Furnished
NO.38 York Street,
Sydney, NSW 2000
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4551700
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Fully furnished luxury one-bedroom apartment at the centre of CBD:YORK & GEORGE!
PROPERTY ID: 173355 (quote when calling)
The flat is perfectly positioned at the heart of Sydney CBD, with world class restaurants, shopping centres, light rail and train stations at your doorstep.
- Street access from both George and York Streets,
- Fully furnished with new furniture
- Expansive light-filled living and dining area, timber flooring and floor to ceiling windows, ducted
- All weather balcony with glass louvers
- Generous bedroom with ample built-ins
- Miele gas kitchen with stone benchtops and ample cupboard space.
- Luxurious bathroom with custom built-in cupboard/storage space
- integrated internal laundry
- Sky lobby amenities include concierge, outdoor 20m heated pool overlooking the city, gym, outdoor seating
and landscaping with BBQ facilities and entertaining areas.
Amenities in the area: A short walk to Woolworths, Banks, Westfield, Restaurants, Pubs, Gyms, QVB, Wynyard and Town Hall train stations, main bus lines and light rail at your doorstep. Rental includes water and Wifi. Available: NOW!
Furnishings & whiteware:
- Queen bed, sofa bed, bedside tables, writing desk and lamps
- TV, Unlimited Broadband, Wifi, Gas cooktop, Microwave, oven, Fridge, Washing machine, Dryer,
Kitchen utensils and dining set
We are looking for a tidy professional or couple for the flat. No pets and smokers. No overseas travelling experience within 14 days.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sydney
Lifestyle in Sydney
Want to live in Sydney? NO.38 York Street, Sydney could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes fully furnished.