NO. 17 Yiada Street,
Kedron, QLD 4031
$1,980 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4607172
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FAMILY HOME IN SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION - PETS CONSIDERED !
This lovely family home is air conditioned and has just been freshly painted throughout ! There is so much storage and space here, it's perfect for the growing family or someone who needs space to tinker or store tools!
You will love:
- Large open plan living and dining areas with air conditioning
- Updated kitchen with HEAPS of cupboard storage
- Three bedrooms with built in robes + one has a built in study / dressing room
- Neat bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Great linen storage
- Single lock up garage
- Double carport at the rear which could double as entertaining area
- Large low maintenance yard with garden shed
- Plenty of great storage under the house
Some of the extra features of this prime location include
- 2 minutes' walk to the popular Fuzzy Duck Café
- Streets away from the recently upgraded Bradbury Park & dog off-lease area
- Easy walking distance to the Mt Alvernia, St Anthony's and Padua Private School Precinct and Kedron Heights Child Care Centre
- Located just over 7km to the Brisbane CBD
- Less than 5 minutes' drive to Prince Charles and St Vincent's Private Hospitals
** PLEASE READ CAREFULLY **
* To arrange an inspection click GET IN TOUCH and submit your details, we will reply with inspection information.
* Open Homes are usually on Saturdays and the time will be published as soon as it is confirmed. There is no need to register, simply be there at the start time listed.
* To apply online copy & paste this link in your browser https://applyonlineljhookerstafford.com.au/. We do not accept 1Form applications.
1 Garage space
2 Car ports
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kedron
Lifestyle in Kedron
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Kedron is pet-friendly and includes air-conditioning. Apply to rent NO. 17 Yiada Street, Kedron today!