N1706/33 Ultimo Road,
Haymarket, NSW 2000
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4538631
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
STUNNING EAST-FACING ONE BED PLUS STUDY APARTMENT INCLUDING CAR SPACE. THE QUAY - HAYMARKET
**Please contact agent to arrange your private inspection**
When you think of where to live, location is key. "The Quay" in Sydney's Haymarket is such a place. This beautifully designed, modern apartment block not only provides you with all the mod-cons at home, but easy access to all services, sights and attractions in this superb location in the heart of Sydney.
Lease periods are 6-12 months.
- Bedroom with Built In wardrobes
- Internal Laundry with Dryer
- Outstanding interior finishes
- Quality premium appliances
- Island bench in kitchen
- Zone ducted air-conditioning
- Excellent storage throughout
- Unique podium garden landscape and recreation zone
Located a short stroll from Paddy's Markets in Hay Market, Chinatown and Darling Harbour, "The Quay" is right in the heart of all that Sydney has to offer. Not only are you surrounded by abundant cafes, restaurants and bars, but also conveniently located near key transport hubs: light rail, bus and train as well as multiple cultural and tourist attractions.
For more information, please contact Kate Zhang on 0415 751 276, email: email@example.com
How to apply:
Step 1. Log on to http://bit.ly/villageproperty (must use PC)
Step 2. Complete the online application form
Step 3. Click 'BROWSE' to upload all supporting documents, then 'SEND'
**SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS REQUIRED**
- Copy of current passport (Visa required if not Australian) & copy of driver's licence
- Most recent Payslip & most recent bank statement OR 3 X Payslips (most recent)
- Tenancy Ledger (rates notice/documentation showing ownership of property if home owner)
1 Car port
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Haymarket
Lifestyle in Haymarket
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at N1706/33 Ultimo Road, Haymarket. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: intercom, air-conditioning, and study.