$395 per week (lower monthly rate available)
Murray Bridge, SA 5253
$1,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3055894
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CENTRALLY LOCATED, FURNISHED ACCOMMODATION
The Phone Code for this property is: 24556. Please quote this number when phoning or texting.
This home offers contemporary small space living to it's residents and the convenience of a short walk to towns main river reserve, TAFE campus, Community Centre, Sporting Clubs & Central Business District.
- Newly constructed buildings, fully serviced
- Fully furnished for contemporary Australian living
- Open plan living suits boardroom/media space
- Large carpeted bedroom with queen bed
- All electrical appliances including split system air conditioning in living area & bedroom
- Modern fixtures & fittings
- Networking box and ethernet points throughout
- Breezeway between living and bathroom
- Rainwater tanks
- Low maintenance native plant garden
- Garden shed with concrete floor and light
- Off Street parking for upto 5 cars or 1-2 heavy vehicles
- Furnished with quality furnishings and benchtop appliances
- Fully enclosed yard with lockable storage shed
Includes fortnightly housekeeping, monthly gardening
Utilities/services included: water, electricity & (fibre-to-the-node) internet, kerbside waste collection
apologies for any inconvenience, this property is suitable for a maximum stay of 13 weeks. Pets okay. Maximum two guests (2 single beds or 1 king bed). Linen available at extra charge.
Tenancy Application requires an employment contract with a local business (or equivalent) and a Drivers License. Rent to be paid lump sum in advance.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Murray Bridge
Lifestyle in Murray Bridge
Walk to everything from Murray Bridge. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.