Innaloo, WA 6018
$1,880 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3294678
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Wonderfully positioned on the ground floor, relatively new complex. This apartment is immaculately presented.
- Spacious lounge/dining
- Two spacious bedrooms are blessed with mirrored built in robes.
- Modish two bathrooms, enjoy a large shower with elegant wall tiles.
- Contemporary tiled kitchen boasts modern stainless steel appliances.
- Separate laundry room.
- Split reverse cycle air conditioning.
- 1 car bay but parking for another car.
- Enclosed paved yard.
This property is a stone's throw to local Bars. Restaurants, & Cafes.
CBD attractions and public transport.
5 mins walk to Innaloo shopping complex
10 min walk to Stirling train station.
Viewing is a must.
Contact Hazel at Max Comben Group - 92756644
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Innaloo
Lifestyle in Innaloo
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at Minilya Street, Innaloo. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.