Merrylands, NSW 2160
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4344983
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Renovated 2BR, Brick Unit. Walk to Train, Shopping Centre and Schools.
Freshly painted Unit with undercover parking. Two large bedrooms with new mirrored built-in wardrobes. Modern kitchen with heaps of cupboards spaces. .New timber flooring in all bedrooms, lounge and dining areas. Situated within walking distances to Schools, Shops and public transport.
Ready to move into..
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Merrylands
Lifestyle in Merrylands
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Merrylands, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Merrylands.