Merrylands, NSW 2160
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4330993
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Newly Two Bedroom Full-Brick Granny Flat
PROPERTY ID: 12794 (quote when calling)
APPLY HERE: https://rentbetter.com.au/apply/b9e4128c (copy and paste link in your browser)
Two bedroom full-brick granny flat with built-in wardrobes and living area. Modern kitchen with gas cooking. Tiled floor. Free wifi. Air condition.
Quiet street. Walking distance to station. No pets. No smoking.
Inquire to arrange an inspection.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Merrylands
Lifestyle in Merrylands
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Merrylands? Merrylands could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.