Mcalinden, WA 6225
Available 31st January 2022
Rent ID: 4702859
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Rural Living 4x1 Home 20 Acres
Ultimate family living on this 20 acre rural property located within 25 minutes of Collie.
Please register your interest to view online at southwestwa.ljhooker.com.au.
Applications to be submitted for owners preapproval PRIOR to viewing.
Contact Natasha - via email email@example.com to obtain online submission code.
- Open plan kitchen & dining area with raked ceiling & wood fire
- Gas cooktop and electric oven to kitchen which overlooks rear yard
- Spacious carpeted lounge room with reverse cycle a/c
- Good size master bedroom with triple built in robe and ceiling fan
- Minor bedrooms each have ceiling fans, 2 have robe recesses
- Renovated bathroom with shower over bath, large vanity & heated towel rail
- Laundry has separate toilet and exterior yard access
- Linen cupboard in passage
- Property will be fully repainted and has new quality window furnishings throughout
- 12m x 8m Barn Shed powered with 3x manual roller doors. Middle door extra height.
- 3.5kw solar panels think of the potential electricity savings!
- 4x bay undercover carport
- Rainwater tank
- Bore/Dam water with trough/firefighting/sprinkler system set ups*
- Fully fenced property with electric fencing available*
- 2x stables and separately fenced paddocks
- On school bus route
- Pets considered
- Livestock considered tenants responsible for required licenses/permits/PIC numbers
*handover meeting/instructions to be discussed/provided to tenants
*tenants are responsible for maintaining fencing throughout tenancy
*further conditions will apply as this is a rural property
4 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*. A satellite dish may be installed on the property.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Mcalinden, a 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Mcalinden.