Mareeba, QLD 4880
Rent ID: 4170728
- 6 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Country style family home
Set on one acre is this 6 bedroom home with established gardens located in a quiet, well established residential neighbourhood.
- Air-conditioned spacious lounge
- Large Country style kitchen with island and open plan dining, leading to large undercover patio
- Master bedroom with ac and ensuite
- Three additional good sized bedrooms
- External laundry,
- External shower and toilet
- Two more rooms, bedrooms,offices or dens separate to the main home.
- Double carport
- Front landscaped garden with established trees and shrubs
- Fenced back yard, plenty of space to run and play, vegetable patch, a garden shed and room for a
- Pets on Application.
- NBN. Town Water.
- Tenant responsible to set up utility accounts & pay for directly to provider (Electricity/Gas/Phone
- Tenant is responsible for garden maintenance.
Close to St Stephens, serviced by all school buses in the area, and with the many amenities Mareeba has to offer, this is a wonderful family home.
Available December 5th 2020
$465 per week
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*. A wireless antenna may be installed on the property.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mareeba
Lifestyle in Mareeba
Walk to everything from Mareeba. This 6 bedroom, 3 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.