Cessnock, NSW 2325
$1,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3348733
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
When location counts
Low-maintenance living is very affordable with this modern two-bedroom villa in the heart of Cessnock. Featuring modern light-filled kitchen with electric cooking, combined open-plan lounge and dining areas, updated bathroom and separate laundry. Enjoy entertaining in the low-maintenance private courtyard and secure parking to single garage. Situated walking distance to shops, schools and transport.
* Like new inside, spacious open-plan living
* Brand new bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
* Reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans
* Separate laundry and single lock-up garage
* Ultra low maintenance
* Large private courtyard.
Please be aware our office does not accept 1Form applications.
In the current competitive rental market we suggest that in order to increase your chances of securing the property, application forms should be prepared with all relevant documentation and submitted to the property manager at the time of the inspection. Application forms are available to be collected from our office or downloaded from our website at www.loverealty.com.au.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cessnock
Lifestyle in Cessnock
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Cessnock? Maitland Road, Cessnock could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom villa comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how