Main Beach, QLD 4217
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3742078
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
2 BEDROOM furnished Apartment for rent - CLOSE TO BEACH & PUBLIC TRANSPORT& SCHOOL & SHOPPING CENTRES
Comfortable Apartment for Rent 29 Woodroffe Avenue, Main Beach
This lovely presented 2 bedroom apartment is located in level 5 of building, and in a secure gated complex with facilities include both indoor & outdoor pools, sauna, spa , tennis court, BBQ and gym.
Short walk to the beach, Main Beach Light Rail Station, Surf Club, Yacht Club, Australia fair shopping centre, Marina Mirage shopping precinct and marina facilities, so register to inspect today before this place is snapped up!
- 3 minutes walking distance to the Main Beach
- Perfectly located right between the beach and the Broad-water - walk to everything
- Right beside popular Tedder Avenue shopping and dining precinct'
- very large size of master bedroom with separate balcony
- Master bedroom with large walk-in robe, second bedroom with build-in wardrobe
- 2 Bathroom and two toilets
- One Air-conditioners in the apartment
- Modern kitchen
- Full Security Screens & Doors
- Secure basement car park door
Water usage is paid by owner; Tenant pay for electricity, No gardening is required;
Unfortunately no pets are allowed
The Unit has parking for one car.
Photos are of similar layout units. Colours may vary
Tenant pay for electricity and lease agreement start with 2 months.
Applications are now being taken, please call Susanna on 0432 333 637 for an inspection today!
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Main Beach
Lifestyle in Main Beach
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Main Beach? Main Beach could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how