$390 incl water
M/245-259 Hellawell Road,
Sunnybank Hills, QLD 4109
Available 13th April 2020
Rent ID: 3644585
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Great Location. Walk to Sunnybank Hills State School and Childcare Centre. Buses at Gate. Close to Shopping Centre and restaurants.
Situated in a secure gated complex with on-site management, this lovely 3 bedroom townhouse has everything you could ask for in a home. All the large sized bedrooms covered with carpet have quite large built in wardrobes, and they are all positioned upstairs. It also has two balconies and two bathrooms upstairs.
A functional layout downstairs has living, dining areas, separate laundry and a toilet. There is also a private courtyard for the unit, and a swimming pool in the complex.
The complex is on the very popular Hellawell Road, with buses right at the gate, and also a short stroll down to Mains Road, which goes to Griffith University, Brisbane CBD, Westfield Garden City and Browns Plains. Set in the heart of Sunnybank Hills, with Sunnybank Hills Primary School and kindergartens around the corner, amazing restaurants and takeaways with all different cuisine's in very close proximity...
- 3 Bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
- Kitchen with pantry & dishwasher
- 2 Bathrooms upstairs- 1 toilet downstairs
- 1 Split system air-conditioner in the master room
- Ceiling Fans
- Separate laundry room with plenty of storage
- 1 generous sized secure lock up garage and 1 car space
- Fully fenced backyard
- Secure gated complex with on-site management
- Swimming pool in the complex
- Sunnybank Hills State School catchment
- Bus stop at doorsteps (115, 132, 135)
- Water rate paid by owner
SORRY NO PETS ALLOWED. By-Laws apply
Pictures are indicative only.
1 Garage space
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sunnybank Hills
Lifestyle in Sunnybank Hills
M/245-259 Hellawell Road, Sunnybank Hills, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Sunnybank Hills.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- $460/Week -Sunnybank Hills State School Catchment
- 42 Terowi Street, Sunnyb...
- $420 incl water
- B/18 Sunny Court, Sunnyb...
- Under Application
- 73 Honeywood Street, Sun...
- $420 incl water
- D/18 Sunny Court, Sunnyb...