LVL 15/28 Harbour,
Haymarket, NSW 2000
$7,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3647740
- 4 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Penthouse style four bedroom apartment at 'Harbour Gardens'
This is a rare opportunity to secure a prime piece of real estate in the heart of the Sydney CBD. With sweeping views of the Chinese Gardens & Darling Harbour this property is sure to impress.
- Polished timber floorboards throughout.
- Overlooking the gorgeous Chinese Gardens, Darling Harbour & metropolitan area
- Elegant formal dining area flows into a spacious separate lounge room
- Large modern kitchen with Caesar benches and European appliances.
- 4 large bedrooms with each having their own ensuite
- Four marble tiled bathrooms plus a sleek guest powder room
- Roof-top resort-style heated pool, spa, sauna, steam room, gym, large barbecue and indoor/outdoor dining and entertaining facilities that can be booked
- Abundant integrated storage, security underground parking
What you will love!
Shops and restaurants right at your door step, stroll to nearby fine dining, light rail and transport, Darling Harbour, China Town and a host of nearby amenities and specialty shops.
What you need to know!
- Availability: 12/12/2019
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Laundry Facilities: Internal laundry facilities with dryer
- Parking: 2 x Secure Car spaces
- Cooking: Gas
- Heating or Cooling: Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
- Public Transport: A public transport network services the area, providing efficient rail and bus
Contact Raine & Horne today on 8586 7800 to arrange a viewing.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Haymarket
Lifestyle in Haymarket
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Haymarket? LVL 15/28 Harbour, Haymarket could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- LEVEL 26/82 Hay Street, ...
- Level 32 | $1700 PW (email private bookings)
- 1 Carlton Street, Chippe...
- $7,660 per month
- 3A Rainford Street, Surr...
- CONTACT AGENT
- 168 Kent Street, Sydney
- 13/3 Macquarie Street, S...
- 15 Barangaroo Avenue, Sy...
- Level 43 | $1800 PW - Deposit Taken
- 101 Bathurst Street, Sydney