LVL 10, APT 03/241 City Road,
Southbank, VIC 3006
$1,304 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4119650
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Private inspections now available!
The owner has decreased the rent to $300 per week for 3 months. The price will then revert back to $350.00 per week.
This gorgeous two bedroom apartment is located on the 10th floor of the famed 6-star energy rated, Mainpoint building.
The apartment offers both spacious living areas and stunning views of beautiful Southbank!
The property features:
- Your own private balcony
- Two generously sized bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and heating
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
- Sparkling central bathroom
- Double-glazed windows
- Gym and 12.5m lap pool
- 24-hour concierge
Be quick to book an inspection!
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
LVL 10, APT 03/241 City Road, Southbank, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Southbank.