LV2/149 Mitchell Road,
Erskineville, NSW 2043
Rent ID: 4103136
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A New Height of Luxury for Erskineville! One Bedroom Plus One Study for Lease!
A new height of luxury for Erskineville
At this price point, secure your one bedroom home in inner city Sydney, complete with all the benefits. Walking distance to all amenity and 9mins walk to the train station. Inspect the fully furnished display now!
The visually stunning apartments present a rare symphony of stylish design and modern practicality, offering luxury comforts with all the trimmings.
With exquisite architectural work and designer detail reflected at every level, the brilliantly curvaceous exterior and stately bronze facade hints at the grandeur within. Inspired by old-world glamour and nouveau prestige, Park Sydney welcomes a new era for urban luxury living.
- 650m Erskineville Train Station to Central
- 4km from CBD
- Onsite Childcare Centre
- 7,450sqm of New Landscaped Public Parkland
- Adjacent to existing Erskineville Oval
- 400m of walkway and cycleway
- Caf? and dining strip overlooking the park
- Live upstairs, shop downstairs
- BBQ facilities
- Close to a range of major universities
- Pet friendly
For more details, please contact Penny on 0451 818 938.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Erskineville
Lifestyle in Erskineville
You could be living at LV2/149 Mitchell Road, Erskineville before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.