LV46/228 La Trobe Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,956 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 3rd June 2021
Rent ID: 4143828
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Unfurnished Aurora 2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom
-Property Specification2 BED 1 BATH
-Preferred Lease Termshort-term or long-term leases are both welcome
- Bedrooms with BIR
- Split system air conditioning
- Light filled living area with floor to ceiling windows
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop and dishwasher
- 25M indoor lap pool with sauna and steam room
- Gymnasium, yoga zone, dance barre
- Private dining, lounge spaces with access to self-catering kitchens
- Private Cineplex, karaoke room and BBQ deck with outdooring seating are all available for bookings
LOCATION: Walking distance to the State Library and Melbourne Central; Within the heart of Melbourne's world-renowned tertiary education precinct, 5mins walk to the RMIT University and China Town.
Please contact us in email or SMS 0406 452 245 / 0428 888 228 for any additional enquiries or change of your bookings. 1form applications are welcome.
**We strongly encourage everyone to watch the walkthrough video tour provided before proceeding to ensure the property is suitable to your needs.
**To book a time to inspect, simply click on Book an Inspection. By registering, you will be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at LV46/228 La Trobe Street, Melbourne. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.