LN:12445/79 Berwick Street,
Fortitude Valley, QLD 4006
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4542601
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two Bedroom Unit, unfurnished BREAK LEASE RENT DROPPED Available NOW.
This ideally situated Property in The Fabulous Berwick Street Precinct will suit any Tenant who wants to live in the centre of the Entertainment Precinct but with the peace and tranquillity in this quiet Cul-de Sac. Located on the top floor facing Berwick Street, this modern Apartment is in a secure Complex.
The Complex only has 26 Units, but features a spectacular sunny Pool, set in a Tropical Garden with a Gas Barbeque and Furniture ideally placed for entertaining around the Pool.
You can live the vibrant urbane city life with all the Entertainment Venues and Restaurants close by but retire each night to your own quiet sanctuary in the middle of the Valley.
Berwick Street is a Cul-de-sac leading to Saint Patricks Church. Berwick Street and its environs are very quiet, but only a ten-minute stroll to the Queen Street Mall. There is a Bus stop at the top of the Street for ease of commuting, as well as only two blocks to Brunswick Street Railway Station.
- Top floor 2-bedroom Apartment with modern detailing.
- Freshly repainted.
- Very generous balcony for entertaining
- Large Lounge room flows to large entertaining Balcony.
- Apartment is air conditioned for your comfort.
- Kitchen has Stainless Steel Appliances including Dishwasher & Gas Cooking.
- Main Bedroom provides built-in Robes, and Ensuite Bathroom.
- Second Bedroom has built-in robes.
- Large main Bathroom has shower over bath, also hideaway Laundry comes with a Dryer.
- 1 secure Car Space.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Fortitude Valley
Lifestyle in Fortitude Valley
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Fortitude Valley? LN:12445/79 Berwick Street, Fortitude Valley could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.