LN:10423/64 Macquarie Street,
Teneriffe, QLD 4005
$3,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 24th February 2021
Rent ID: 4234734
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Unique Style with all features you need
Situated in the highly coveted Ansonia Woolstore in Teneriffe, this open plan apartment encompasses modern industrial aesthetic throughout, 3 spacious bedrooms and study area.
Immaculately composed and presenting 8 meter soaring ceilings, exposed red brick walls and original hardwood floors, this unique design is sure to impress from the moment you step inside.
Entering into the warm tones of the open plan space with galley style kitchen to the right presenting an island stainless steel bench with built-in storage draws, pantry, gas cooktop, oven and rangehood.
To the left of the living area are the 2 downstairs bedrooms, of which one is a master bedroom with walk-thru wardrobe and ensuite. Both bedrooms have own original sash windows permitting warm natural light and breezes. Main bathroom is located on this level plus separate internal laundry fitted with dryer and stainless steel washtub.
Staircase leads you to the upper level with open study area and another master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in wardrobe with large warehouse style sliding door to close off to main area for privacy.
Natural breezes are captured into the apartment with large aluminium french doors in the living area that open to show views of Teneriffe Hill day and night. Additional ventilation can be inserted into the apartment to increase more natural airflow.
The apartment has 2 secured car spaces and a large secured storage locker.
* 3 large bedrooms, 3 bathrooms all with built-ins or walk-in robes
* Extra Large study/office area
* Juliet balcony with lots of natural light
* Stainless steel island bench, gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Separate laundry
* 2 secure car parks & storage cage
* Intercom entry
Building Features Include -
* Recreation area featuring lap pool, steam room, workout equipment & Gazebo covered BBQ entertaining zone.
* Security building with individual audio access
* Resident building caretaker
Ansonia is centrally located in Teneriffe. Across the street is access to the riverfront boardwalk. Cafes, restaurants and local shopping are at hand. The vibrant hub of James Street and the new Gasworks shopping precincts with their bars, cinema complex and upscale shopping is a short stroll. As is the Powerhouse Performing arts centre. Council bus services to the city are located at the door. A short stroll along the boardwalk will bring you to the ferry service. New Farm Park and Teneriffe Park, also only a few minutes walk away.
Please register your details for your very own viewing today!
Inspection please come to Office at 101/64 Macquarie Street, Teneriffe
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Teneriffe
Lifestyle in Teneriffe
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at LN:10423/64 Macquarie Street, Teneriffe before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.