& Another Leased by James Astor!
LEVEL1/149 Pyrmont Street,
Pyrmont, NSW 2009
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4147725
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Conveniently Positioned One Bedroom Apartment with Massive Study
Located in the heart of Pyrmont is this spacious apartment in a walk to everywhere location. Enjoy being only moments away from the Pyrmont village which offers a diverse array of cafés, restaurants, bars and shops while simultaneously being nestled only a stone throw away from Darling Harbour and the CBD. This property not only offers resort-style amenities but also convenient and low maintenance lifestyle.
- Large open plan living and dinning
- Spacious kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
- Large bedroom with dual built-in robes
- Winter garden off bedroom
- Modern bathroom with brand new vanity
- Neat and tidy internal laundry
- Single lockup garage
- Massive study
- Indoor heated lap pool, spa and sauner
- Fully equipped gym
- Full size squash court
- Recreation room
What you will love!
You will enjoy the City fringe living, only minutes' walk to the light rail, bus stops, Parklands and Pyrmont's famous water front restaurants & cafes.
What you need to know!
- Availability: 13th of November 2020
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Laundry Facilities: Internal laundry facilities with dryer
- Lease Period: 6 or 12 month lease
- Parking: 1 lockup garage
- Cooking: Gas
- Public Transport: A public transport network services the area, providing efficient rail and bus connections to the city. Contact Raine & Horne today on
8586 7800 to arrange a viewing.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Pyrmont
Lifestyle in Pyrmont
Picture yourself living at LEVEL1/149 Pyrmont Street, Pyrmont. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.