LEVEL 3/18 Sorrell Street,
Parramatta, NSW 2150
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4168147
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
APPLICATION AND DEPOSIT RECEIVED
Freshly Painted Two Bedroom Air Conditioned Apartment with Brand New Carpet
- Open plan living/dining
- Freshly painted and new carpet throughout
- Reverse cycle air conditioning lounge room
- Kitchen featuring gas cooktop, oven, rangehood and dishwasher
- Two bedrooms featuring built-in wardrobes
-.Master with en-suite bathroom
- Main bathroom features shower/bathtub
- Separate internal laundry with clothes dryer included
- Single secure car space with direct lift access
- Pool on site
- Located on the 3rd floor
- Situated close to Parramatta River, only minutes walk from Parramatta CBA, station,and Church St precinct and school.
LEASE: 12 months preferred; other lease terms available subject to application
INSPECTIONS: Please see viewing times as advertised
APPLY ONLINE BY ENTERING THIS LINK INTO YOUR BROWSER: https://t-app.com.au/balmainrealty
Please note open for inspections are subject to cancellations - please check balmainrealty.com for further updates before attending.
Balmain Realty "Real Estate Solutions for the Balmain Peninsula & Inner West"
(Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of the above information but does not constitute any representation by the landlord or agent)
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Parramatta
Lifestyle in Parramatta
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Parramatta? LEVEL 3/18 Sorrell Street, Parramatta could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.