Quiet garden view Offers Welcome
LEVEL 3/149 Mitchell Road,
Erskineville, NSW 2043
Rent ID: 4175915
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Quiet garden-facing 1 bedroom plus study
Brand-new apartments as part of a masterplan.
- WWS/grocery/clinic downstairs!
- 8mins' walk to Erskineville Station and St Peters Station
- Erskineville Oval at doorfront
- 400m of walkway & cycleway
- Ample cafe and dining choices
- East facing
- 6 to 12 months lease
For a private inspection at any time, please contact Cris Lu on 0450 948 778.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Erskineville
Lifestyle in Erskineville
Want to live in Erskineville? LEVEL 3/149 Mitchell Road, Erskineville could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.