Contact Agent pw
LEVEL 28/91 Liverpool St Street,
Sydney, NSW 2000
Rent ID: 4519531
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Private inspection is available by appointment or makes an appointment on Saturday 12:00-1:00 PM. Please call Susan to confirm your appointment
World Tower- 1 Bedroom + Study/Sunroom and 1 Bathroom apartment for rent.
Central CBD Location at World tower. Located on Level 28 with good city view.
Very spacious One bedroom + Study area / Sunroom
- Perfect location- Close to Darling Harbour and Chinatown, Townhall, QVB, Haymarket, and UTS.
- Provide modern facilities.
Walking distance to public transports, Townhall Station and Bus stop, doorstep to the shops and Coles Supermarket, entertainment activities, bars, clubs, restaurants, cafés, cinemas, China town, Darling Harbor, Circular Quay. There are also providing fitness room and swimming pool.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sydney
Lifestyle in Sydney
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Sydney is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent LEVEL 28/91 Liverpool St Street, Sydney.