$7xx | Inspect Now
LEVEL 20/20/21 Marquet Street,
Rhodes, NSW 2138
Rent ID: 4391482
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Rhodes Central Tower B | Prestigious Water View 3 Bedroom Apartment For Lease
***Open inspection available from Monday to Friday at 5pm - 6pm, Saturday at 10am - 2pm***
Presented by the multi-award-winning Australian Developer Billbergia, this exquisite 3 bedroom surrounded with water views in every corner, sits proudly at the highly anticipated Rhodes Central Tower B, one of the most outstanding residential towers in the heart of Rhodes. Perfectly located next to the Rhodes Train Station and Rhodes Shopping Centre, with a retail precinct directly underground that's due to open in May.
This amazing apartment features:
- Waterfront living, spectacular water views all around
- Spacious open plan living area and balcony
- 3 x Generously sized bedrooms with built-ins
- Modern kitchen with smart stainless steel appliances equipped including microwave, oven, range hood, gas hotplates and dishwasher
- 2 x Bathrooms in a light, refreshing touching; ensuite with bathtub
- Secure parking and intercom
- Plenty of cafes, restaurants, bubble tea shops, groceries and entertainment choices in the neighborhood
Don't miss out on the opportunity to be a part of this luxurious lifestyle living at waterside in the thriving community of Rhodes!
Contact Agent Martina Now on 0426 289 002 for further information.
1 Open space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Rhodes
Lifestyle in Rhodes
Want to live in Rhodes? LEVEL 20/20/21 Marquet Street, Rhodes could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.