LEVEL 2/8/16 Salisbury Road,
Kensington, NSW 2033
Rent ID: 4094540
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FRESHLY PAINTED BEAUTIFUL, SPACIOUS ART DECO 2 BED + SUNROOM APARTMENT!!
Set within the boutique 'Regent Court' block of nine apartments and enhanced by an abundance of light and Art Deco features, this generous apartment is an immediately inviting retreat.
- Lovely high ceilings and floorboards
- Open plan lounge and dining space
- Generous sunroom
- Two double bedrooms
- The master bedroom and sunroom capture views to the city skyline
- Neat bathroom with combined bath/shower
- Internal laundry
- The quiet street provides ample readily available parking
- Easy access to beaches, the airport and the CBD
It is peacefully situated a short stroll from UNSW, Centennial Park, Dank St cafes, city buses and Kensington village shops and cafés.
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kensington
Lifestyle in Kensington
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
LEVEL 2/8/16 Salisbury Road, Kensington, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Kensington.