$1600 View By Appoint
LEVEL 15/2 Phillip Street,
Sydney, NSW 2000
$6,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3721023
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
An iconic harbourside community- offers considered!
Dominated by exceptional world class views that stretch across Circular Quay to the majestic Bridge and tops of the Opera House sails, this exclusive residence offers a lifestyle second to none. Opening to embrace the light of a due northern aspect, this is a home of prestige, position and possibility.
- 2 Generous bedrooms with built-ins
- 2 bathrooms (inclusive of an ensuite)
- Open plan living and dining area
- Modern kitchen with granite bench tops
- Quality stainless steel appliances
- Internal laundry
- Large balconies with superb Harbour Bridge, the Opera House and surrounding views
- Undercover security parking
- Ducted air conditioning
- Resort style facilities: 24/7concierge, gym, indoor pool
- Well planned spaces with ample natural light and circulation spaces.
An exceptional opportunity for the downsizer, or couple that seeks an address of global renown overlooking one of the world's greatest harbours, it is literally footsteps to Circular Quay, Opera House theatres, Botanic Gardens, cafes, museums, art galleries and bus and ferry transport.
With respect to the government's restrictions around open homes and to help stop the spread of COVID-19, our properties will be open by appointment only. Please contact the listing agent for more information.
1 Open space
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sydney
Lifestyle in Sydney
You could be living at LEVEL 15/2 Phillip Street, Sydney before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how