LEVEL 14/1402/82 Hay Street,
Haymarket, NSW 2000
Rent ID: 4241151
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Timber floor& High Level& Secure& Quiet& Privacy
Situated on the 14th floor in the highly anticipated 'Darling Rise Tower'. This brand new luxury two bedroom apartment that commands exceptional views across the sparkling waters of Darling Harbour to the towering city skyline. A unique opportunity offering a once in a lifetime in Sydney's most desirable location with Light Rail, Darling Harbour, Chinatown, Market City, Harbour side Parks, Museums, The Star Casino, cafes, dining and entertainment venues, as well as CBD all within an easy walk.
- Balcony with panoramic views of Darling Harbour and the city skyline.
- Spacious master bedroom complete with en-suite and built-in
- Timber floors and ducted air conditioning throughout
- Superb kitchen complete with stylish Miele appliances.
- Secure Car Space and security intercom
- Great cross flow ventilation and end of hallway positioning
- Expansive residents deck on and end of hallway positioning
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Haymarket
Lifestyle in Haymarket
You could be living at LEVEL 14/1402/82 Hay Street, Haymarket before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.