$550 pwHow much could you borrow for this?
LEVEL 11/28 Wolseley Street,
Woolloongabba, QLD 4102
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4181535
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Incredible 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Apartment AVAILABLE TODAY
Spacious 2 bedroom 2 Bathroom Apartment with fine finishings available today! Located in the highly sought after Woolloongabba suburb, this self-contained unit is an absolute must see for any renter seeking to live in this desirable neighbourhood.
- PA hospital - 400m
- Buranda shopping village - 180m
- 900m to Buranda School - Easy access to QUT & Griffith University
- 1.5km to Gabba Stadium & Logan Road Dining Precinct
- Public transport only 100m from your doorstep
- Stones Corner (Retail, cafe's & restaurants) - 500m
- 2 spacious bedrooms, the master featuring a walk-in-robe and ensuite
- Modern bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles
- Impressive kitchen with stone bench-tops, Bosch appliances & gas cooking
- Open plan living
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout & ceiling fans in the bedrooms
- Secure underground car park
- Timber look floorboards throughout the living area
- Grand balcony overlooking the Woolloongabba precinct
- Rooftop entertainment space with BBQ and dining areas and stunning city views.
BOOK AN INSPECTION TODAY! CALL MICHAEL ON 0451885566
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Woolloongabba
Lifestyle in Woolloongabba
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at LEVEL 11/28 Wolseley Street, Woolloongabba before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.