LEVEL 1/104/34 Mcevoy Street,
Waterloo, NSW 2017
$1,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4294387
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stunning One Bedroom Apartment for Lease!
Welcome to Triple S Rental!
In a highly desirable designer community overlooking the peaceful grounds of Waterloo Oval, this stylish ultra modern residence offers a lifestyle of space, light and sophistication. Finished in 2017 and soothed by cooling cross breezes, this stunning home is invitingly well proportioned throughout.
- Impeccably finished with the highest quality features
- Generous bedrooms with built-ins, master has ensuite
- Expansive entertaining balcony is bathed in sunlight with self owning BBQ area
- Separate modern kitchen area has granite benches, gas appliances
- Polished floors, ducted air conditioning and storage
- Deluxe bathrooms, high ceilings
- Communal rooftop garden/terrace with bbq
With a seamless flow between indoors and outdoors and a private leafy aspect, this exceptional home is well placed just moments to the cultural delights of prestigious Danks Street, East Village and Green Square station, as well as just minutes to the city centre, Surry Hills and Eastern Suburbs.
For more details, please contact Rock LIU on 0478 886 612
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Waterloo
Lifestyle in Waterloo
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Waterloo is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent LEVEL 1/104/34 Mcevoy Street, Waterloo.